Top-ranking SEO services
Our SEO services are tailored to your individual needs and goals, helping you to reach the top of the search engine rankings, build brand recognition, capture potential customers, and boost your sales.
What is SEO?
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is a powerful way to increase the visibility of your website and maximize your online presence. It is a set of techniques that help to improve your website‘s rankings on search engine results pages like Google. SEO is an effective way to reach more potential customers and increase leads and conversions.
Ensure that your website appears higher in the rankings for search words and search phrases, driving targeted traffic to your website. Investing in SEO will exceed your sales goals astronomically.
What does our SEO deliver?
As a leading Google partner, we hold great knowledge of optimising websites in search engine platforms. Our SEO delivers multiple first-page rankings and increases in consumer visibility, website traffic and real sales.
Content that delivers personality
Are you looking to create content that drives results? Our team provides sharp, smart, and to–the–point content writing that effectively communicates your brand and its values. Our content writing services include everything from website architecture and copywriting to outlining services, values, areas of note, and thought leadership. Let us help you craft content that resonates with your target audience and drives meaningful results.
SEO & SEM generating 1st page rankings
At Reading Marketing Company, we specialise in SEO and SEM services to boost your online presence. Our team of marketing professionals is armed with the expertise and tools to help you target the right keywords that will attract the right digital traffic and help your website rank higher than your competitors on search engines. With our help, you can get your business to the top of Google and all major search engines.
Strategic off-page SEO services
Off–page SEO refers to activities that you do outside of your website to increase its ranking in search engine results. It includes link building, social media marketing, content marketing, and more. Off-page SEO improves a website’s visibility and rankings on search engine result pages. We use a variety of tactics to improve a website’s domain authority and trustworthiness in the eyes of search engine algorithms.
SEO success case studies
Successful SEO Clients
First Page Keyword Rankings
Client Satisfaction Rate
London loves our...
Search Engine Optimisation common questions.
Types of SEO – this area is wide and ranging.
1. On page SEO – Anything on your web pages – Blogs, product copy, web copy etc
2. Off Page SEO – Anything which happens away from your website that helps with your SEO Strategy
3. Technical SEO – Anything technical undertaken to improve Search Rankings – site indexing to help bot crawling.
Other “types” include;
1. Black Hat SEO – Black hat SEO is a term that describes devious or unethical practices used to improve a website’s search engine rankings. This is very commonly seen when people try and undertake their own SEO. Buying spammy links, hiding text, spamming meaningless links, hyperlinking dots or other items within a page are just some of the techniques that fall under this type of SEO. Overall, black hat SEO is where the SEO person is trying to manipulate Google’s search engine guidelines in order to get a stronger footing in the rankings.
2. White Hat SEO – In short this is the opposite of black hat SEO. White hat SEO encompasses the approved best practices for increasing a website’s rankings in search engine results. This spans best practice on-page SEO, high-quality link building and undertaking good social media, content creation and other key techniques.
3. International SEO – What is International SEO? International SEO is the process of optimizing a website or blog so that search engines identify which countries you want to reach or which languages you should use in your business. International SEO done right means that your users in each target country or targeted language are coming to the right country or language.
4. Multi-Lingual SEO – Multilingual SEO is the practice of offering optimized website content in a variety of languages. It involves incorporating localized keywords and search terms in your translated content to ensure it can be found by users in their native country.
5. Local SEO – Local SEO is a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy that helps your business be more visible in local search results on Google. Local SEO is essential to smaller businesses that operate on a regional, as opposed to a national, level.
6. E-commerce SEO – E-commerce SEO is the search engine optimization of an online store. Writing long descriptions with relevant keywords on every product page is an example of an optimization. Obtaining backlinks from relevant websites can also improve your online store’s ranking position. This is vital as a means of increasing sales. It is a great means of SEO to invest in for any online store owner.
1. Results. We are very much results orientated and we will work in the cleanest and most effective and efficient way we can.
2. We will help you save money yet increase exposure and lead generation to your business. Your website is open 365 days a year 7 days a week. We will ensure it not just open but seen for business.
3. We can be your one stop digital supplier. No longer will you be paying hosting, SEO, branding and design services across multiple service providers. Our management and team will take care of this and these services will be broken down into one simple invoice per month, quarter or which ever other means to which you may wish to work.
4. Guaranteed a one to one service in which we will go above and beyond to deliver the service and requirements you need. Also, we are fully upfront with any other charges that may arise so you don’t get any hidden surprises along the way.
5. We are actually passionate about or craft and the industry; not a sales white board. We are passionate about helping great businesses achieve great results.
- Free handwritten audit
- Follow up and draw up of professional agreement
- pending agreement proceeds
- Initial set up free of charge
- Implementation of works
- Recurring updates
- 1st report
- Weekly updates
- Monthly reporting with fully itemised invoicing